The Brennan Family

Once upon a time back in July i photographed this very lovely family by the last name of Brennan.  The gentleman who hired me works at a store that sells fly tying supplies and has been taking my money for quite some time!  I though it was finally time for payback and take a little of his!  :P

I love it when i jive with my clients and it wasn't hard with this crew.  It's was if we've been friends forever which certainly helps when making family photos that you hope they will cherish forever!

Here are the Brennan's!  Thanks again to them for having me along for an hour or so!


















Any parent knows photos of family are quite literally priceless.  Life passes us by so quickly, our parents age and our children grow up far too fast.  Please contact me if you would like to immortalize your family's memories.  

All images were taken with Fujifilm cameras and Fujinon lenses, including the XF 35mm f1.4 and XF 90mm f2. 

Contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of beautiful Newfoundland, in Canada.

Learn more about RONiN photo, official Fujifilm X-Photographer. -  www.roninphoto.ca

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts