Lights in the Sky

Some of the best advice I've ever been given about photography is that when something in front of you looks really really good make sure you turn around and look behind you!

I spent an hour shooting a starscape in mid April and decided to fire off a camera looking northward just in case there may have been something interesting in the sky.  


Ummmm. Yup!




Prints are available upon request and can be shipped anywhere!

Contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of beautiful Newfoundland, in Canada.

Learn more about RONiN photo, official Fujifilm X-Photographer. -  www.roninphoto.ca

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter!

Cheers all!

Comments

Popular Posts