Ashley and Chad's Humber Valley Resort Wedding - My first all Fujifilm wedding!

A month or two back i decided to shoot an entire wedding with my Fujis.  I was a little apprehensive considering i'd only used Nikon's to shoot the previous 100+ weddings.  This would be a big first!

I have to admit that i did work a little differently than when shooting with my previous DSLR's but the images aren't impacted in a negative way.  I shot less and netted more keepers!  And i'll let the images speak for themselves.

All photos were taken with the Fujifilm X-T1 with the XF series of lenses including the 23mm, 35mm and 56mm.  I also used my X100s throughout the day, especially for flash work in bright sunlight.

Huge congrats to Ashley and Chad and of course a major thank you to them for trusting me to photograph their wedding day!

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts