Fujifilm showcase X-T1 images at the Toronto Exposure Show

Fujifilm Canada contacted the Canadian X-Photographers a few weeks ago looking for images that showcased the amazing image quality of the new Fujifilm X-T1 compact system camera for the Toronto Exposure Show.  This is the largest photo and video consumer trade show in Canada.  I was honoured to have had the opportunity to submit some of my images, let alone have several images chosen and printed very large for public display at the Fujifilm booth!



The Fujifilm Booth

Consumers eyeing the Fujifilm X-Series line of cameras.

 X-Photographers

'The Pier at Twilight'
An image i shot of the Venice Fishing Pier in Venice, Florida a month ago.

I'm beyond proud that my little girl made the cut!


Fujifilm promotional material.



If you would like to contact me please do so via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call at (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.

Check out my work on 500pxinstagram and Twitter!

Learn more about RONiN -  www.roninphoto.ca

Comments

Popular Posts