Janelle and Brian's Humber Valley Resort Wedding



























 































































 Thanks for viewing!


 
RONiN photography (Scott Grant) services include weddings, engagement sessions, people and pet portraits, corporate events, etc.  RONiN also offers fine art prints and stock image sales, photographic print services, and photo and post processing instruction for both groups and private individuals. 

If you or someone you know are looking for a wedding photographer for 2013 time is running short!  I'm getting heavily booked so please call or email to reserve your wedding day!  I am taking bookings for 2014 and beyond.

If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

You are viewing my blog.  If you'd like to see more use the 'Blog Archive' on the right of the page to navigate the blog.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images on Flickr.

Learn more about RONiN.   www.roninphoto.ca.

Comments

Popular Posts