Meghan and Josh's Humber Valley Resort Wedding

Meghan and Josh's wedding took place at Humber Valley Resort in the peak of fall colours.  Between the colour and their outgoing, adventurous personalities it was hard not to take a good photo!

ps...It was super fresh to see a good old BBQ for a reception dinner!  There isn't anyone who east more stuffed chicken beasts on the planet as i do.  I've never been more stoked to eat a couple hot dogs in all my life!



























































































































RONiN photography (Scott Grant) offers print and image sales, print service, photographic and post processing instruction for both group and private individuals.  Photography services include weddings, engagement sessions, people and pet photos, corporate events and so on.

If you or someone you know are looking for a wedding photographer for 2012 time is running short!  I'm getting heavily booked so please call or email to reserve your wedding day!  I'm also taking bookings for 2013 and beyond.

If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 634-3693 or (709) 639-5335 on my cell.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images of all kinds on Flickr.

If you would like to learn more about RONiN photography please visit www.roninphoto.ca.

Comments

Popular Posts