Kyra and Daniel's Bay St. George Wedding!

I'm not sure what exactly it is about St. Georges that i love so much but there is something about that town that just does it for me!

Last August Kyra and Daniel asked me to travel to St. Georges to shoot their wedding as it is the home town of Kyra.  Daniel is from Ontario.

They were treated to a beautiful sunny day for their wedding.  Great for the couple and guests but sunshine, especially in the middle of summer when the sun is very high sometimes makes it very difficult for taking photos.  Thankfully they had a nice location in mind with some shade where we could get the formals done.  Afterward we headed to the beach where we hit the jackpot!

Hope you enjoy the images!


*Please click each image to view larger and sharper!
























Thanks so much to Kyra and Daniel for having me!


RONiN photography (Scott Grant) offers print and image sales, printing services, photographic and post processing instruction for both group and private sessions, and all kinds of photography services from weddings, engagement sessions, family, pet, and corporate services.

If you are looking for a photographer for 2011 time is running short!  I'm getting very booked so call or email to reserve your wedding day!  I am also booking heavily for 2012 so please don't hesitate too long!

If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 634-3693.  I'm located in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images on Flickr.

If you would like to learn more about RONiN photography please visit www.roninphoto.ca.

Comments

Popular Posts