Heidi and John's Deer Lake Wedding!

It's been a month since i've written anything in this blog of mine.  Been a crazy summer, i have to admit!   Between getting out for a few good trips to the east to photography birds to the busy summer/fall schedule of shooting weddings my life has been just a little busy!

Hit a milestone with one of my cameras the other day.  29 months old and it rolled over 100,000 images taken with it!  that equals about 113 photos per day!  Crazy thing is that i bought another high end camera body last summer and checked the mileage this morning.  65,000!  Holy Shit!  I had no idea i was shooting so much!

Back to the story at hand...Heidi and John's wedding!

I didn't really know either Heidi or John before shooting their wedding but after spending a little time with each of them during the day i came the realization that both are pretty relaxed people.  It was my type of wedding....good times with good people!  Starting in Deer Lake this one finished up at Marble Mountain.

I bet everyone thought i was nuts for dragging the bridal party out on the side of the highway to a field of wildflowers!  Needless to say the bride and groom got a few honks!

Enough words.  Photos speak much louder!

*Click each image to view larger!































  



Fun fun of my son!  Thanks Heidi and John!


If you are planning a wedding and would like to secure your wedding date please contact me at the number or email address listed below.  2010 has booked much faster than I could have ever anticipated.  I still have the odd day open so it may still be worth your while to contact me.  2011 is really really filling up fast and people are already booking for 2012!

And yes, I do travel outside of Corner Brook!

RONiN photography (Scott Grant) offers print and image sales, printing and enlargement services, photographic and post processing instruction for both group and private sessions, and all kinds of photography services from weddings, engagement sessions, family, pet, and corporate.

If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 634-3693.  I'm located in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images on Flickr.

If you would like to learn more about RONiN photography please visit www.roninphoto.ca.


Comments

Popular Posts