Melissa and Phil's Skona House Wedding

Melissa and Phil are wonderful.  It's as simple as that.

This is my second time working with them, the first being an engagement session this past winter.  They used the images from the engagement shoot to have a personalized guestbook made.  Damn!




Both are some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of being around.  She keeps saying "sorry to be bridezilla", but in reality she's the biggest sweetheart even during the stress of wedding day.  Phil is a gentle giant!  He carries himself with both class and grace and it's his love for Melissa is quite obvious.

Now, onto the good stuff!

*Click each image to view larger.
































Thanks again Melissa and Phil!  You guys are the best!  I can't wait till we trash the dress!


If you are planning a wedding and would like to secure your wedding date please contact me at the number or email address listed below.  2010 has booked much faster than I could have ever anticipated.  I still have the odd day open so it may still be worth your try.  2011 is filling up fast!  I have started to take bookings for 2012.  And yes, I do travel outside of Corner Brook!

RONiN photography (Scott Grant) offers print and image sales, printing and enlargement services, photographic and post processing instruction, and wedding, graduate and portrait photography.  If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 634-3693.  I'm located in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images on Flickr.

If you would like to learn more about RONiN photography please visit www.roninphoto.ca.

Comments

Popular Posts